Bloggy Got Back
Judy Pasley Photography

Friday, August 28, 2009

Lilly

Just a few of the Bizillion that we took!

























5 comments:

nicole said...

So cute!!!I love the poka dot ones! good job mom! :)

Christal said...

judy these are awesome!! love them!! I have the rebel xti but that one looks even better!! great shoots so happy for the family too hopefully thats us in the next couple of months if things go fast!! ttys

Julia said...

Wow! You're doing so good!! I can't wait to see more! I wanna see that suitcase one in a vintage look. I have one of the twins in a suitcase and they looked soooo cute. Emma had on a long necklace of pearls that went around her neck a couple of times and Joseph had a an old baseball hat (really old) with a old bat and mitt.
I am so excited for you! Have you gotten the actions from the Pioneer Woman yet. They are wonderful to play with. Man do I wish I was living next door! The things we could do together...I can't believe how much we have in common! Hee Hee!!

Sandy Layne said...

You really captured the spirit of the day!

Shannon Dooley said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

The pictures and materials on this blog are copyrighted. Do not download them with out my permission. I can be reached at jkaypaz@aol.com Thanks :)