I love the one of them on the haystack! What an original idea! It needs to be entered in some photo contest. Seriously! & the last one of them walking away is great too. Actually, they all are. You are so talented Mom! Thanks for sharing all your amazing photos.
6 comments:
They turned out awesome judy thanks for taking them! It was so much fun!
Kelsie
So cute! All I can think of is "How do you keep a bridal gown from getting dirty in the hay field? LOL!
Love the photos!
beautiful pics! Is that by chance mandy baker from here?? Lives up the same street as us different ward but maybe it just looks like her??
No it's not mandi baker. It's mandi baker storer now haha
Very creative!
I love the one of them on the haystack! What an original idea! It needs to be entered in some photo contest. Seriously! & the last one of them walking away is great too. Actually, they all are. You are so talented Mom! Thanks for sharing all your amazing photos.
Post a Comment