Bloggy Got Back
Judy Pasley Photography

Friday, February 26, 2010

Trycen

I did a shoot for Kira. She just adopted this great little guy. He has stole my heart already. Kira is my cousin’s daughter, she is Stacy’s age, and we lived next door to them for 5 years. I seriously love this girl. I am so happy for her. We will do a shoot every month  for 1 year with this little guy and this bear. (got the idea from Holly!)

Trycen was 3 months early and weighed only 3 pounds 9 oz. (something like that)  He is a trouper! He is over 7 pounds know.

IMG_4959 copyIMG_4945IMG_4930IMG_4931IMG_4917 copyIMG_4922 copyIMG_4925 copy 1  IMG_4861  IMG_4873  IMG_4918 copy         IMG_4960 copy  IMG_4968     IMG_5017 IMG_5020  IMG_5027   IMG_5038     IMG_5042   IMG_5047 copy      IMG_5071     IMG_5079 copy   IMG_5082

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh how precious! Great idea with the bear!

Colter, Shantel & Family said...

Judy...you have some serious talent!! Love ya!

Shannon Dooley said...

I didn't know Kira had adopted a baby! How exciting. They both look beautiful. I've always admired that bear idea. Our Holly is so clever & you are so talented!

The pictures and materials on this blog are copyrighted. Do not download them with out my permission. I can be reached at jkaypaz@aol.com Thanks :)