Bloggy Got Back
Judy Pasley Photography

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Winner……..

I so love to capture family pictures, and I put all the papers in a bowl and picked one name, and couldn’t stop so there are two winners…..

Holly

Kasey

Kasey lives in Roy and has 2 sets of twins and a new little one, so it will be a blast. I might have to take a trip to her home…….it would be easier than her coming to me.

Holly…..she is one of my sweet daughters :}

Call me and we will set up a time!

 

2 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

How fun! Congrats girls! I can't wait to see the pictures! Mom, I would love for you and Cole to stop by next week. I will email you my phone number. Happy 4th!

Lynn said...

Congrats to the winners!

The pictures and materials on this blog are copyrighted. Do not download them with out my permission. I can be reached at jkaypaz@aol.com Thanks :)