Bloggy Got Back
Judy Pasley Photography

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Leonardson’s

IMG_7438 IMG_7448 IMG_7451 copy IMG_7452 copy IMG_7452 IMG_7470 copy  IMG_7475  IMG_7483 IMG_7492 IMG_7495 copy  IMG_7501

IMG_7508 IMG_7521 IMG_7515  IMG_7529 copy IMG_7531 IMG_7533 IMG_7534 IMG_7535 IMG_7538

2 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Dooley said...

I love their blue & white theme. I know I have said this before, but you really are so talented. Just when I don't think your work could possibly get any better it does! It is so fun keeping up with this blog and watching you grow as an artist. I am so excited to get our family pictures done I can't even stand it!!! :) Love ya Mom! Have a terrific wknd!

The pictures and materials on this blog are copyrighted. Do not download them with out my permission. I can be reached at jkaypaz@aol.com Thanks :)