Bloggy Got Back
Judy Pasley Photography

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Baby Girl

Oh I love this girl. She wanted some pictures for Facebook.  Boy did they turn out cute. Isn’t she adorable!

IMG_6806

IMG_6718  IMG_6725 copy   IMG_6753 copy IMG_6772  IMG_6777 copy  IMG_6782 copy 1  IMG_6783 IMG_6791 IMG_6793 copy 2  IMG_6803 IMG_6808 IMG_6827 IMG_6828 IMG_6853    IMG_6876 copy 1   IMG_6879   Wedding Enhancer

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my stars! She is one rockin stylin' girl!!! Gorgeous. Love the shoes!

And you my lady.....sure know how to rock the camera. Beautiful!

Kate Call said...

im disgusted! disgusted about how photogenic my cute friend is!! should i hate her or love her for it?! just kidding. she is such a beaut! and you did such a fabulous job on her pictures! i just can't wait for her to get out here!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Gorgeous!

Shannon Dooley said...

What a fashionista! She looks AMAZING!!! I want her wardrobe! They turned out so good! I could see glimpses of her Mama in a couple of those pictures. Too fun!

Judy said...

Oh my gosh---she is beautiful. But we always knew that. LOL I totally love the pictures of her. You did a aweome job but I am sure it was a little easier with a such a beautiful subject. Love you both.

The pictures and materials on this blog are copyrighted. Do not download them with out my permission. I can be reached at jkaypaz@aol.com Thanks :)